Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad Me...

I'm way overdue for an update, and have lots to Blog about. So here i am... Okay On November 7th my friend Jeff, David and myself went down to Arlington Texas for the Wizard World Texas Convention. It was a complete blast. We hung out with a local Texas artist and all around great guy Joe Eisma (be sure to check out his site). I got to meet a few Suicide Girls. I got to meet my favorite comic book artist, Josh Howard, of course I got him to sign some of his books. I could do multiple post's about the weekend and all the cool things I saw, the Swag I picked up, the awesome people I got meet. Here are some Pics...


Me surrounded by some HOT Suicide Girls... Life is Good.


The Entrance to the Convention Floor.


A print of SHI by Billy Tucci.

No comments: