Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's only a dream!

Freddy Krueger from "A Nightmare on Elm Street" You hope it's only a dream. This series started out when I was a teenager. Freddy was scary, or the idea of Freddy was scary, I'm not sure which. I just remember the one dream I had with him in it. I fell asleep in front of the TV while Nightmare 3 (Dram Warriors) was on. So I heard what was on the TV while I was sleeping and it affected the dream. Now some 20 + years latter, I can still remember the dream...DAMN! Well obviously I didn't die...so it is only a dream.....whew. You think Robert Englund (the guy who played Freddy) had crazy dreams from playing him? Obviously Freddy Krueger is my all time favorite creepy scary bad guy. So here he is.

Yes, the card was created by the usual process...I think I'm just gonna stop posting the process, unless I actually do something different.


No comments: