Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Seven Days"

Samara Morgan from "THE RING" - After you watch her crazy weird video, you'll get a phone call and all she will say is "Seven Days" which is how long you have to live, and all kinds of craziness will happen to you during those last seven days. So if you watch the video...don't answer the phone. Ok seriously the first time I watched the ring, I watched it alond in my living room with the lights off. After the movie my phone rang, and I thought..."Oh Hell NO! I'm not answering that" I think the first movie was good, and even had some potential. The ending was pretty creepy. Then they messed up with the second....Damn.

Ok, usual process (which at some point in the future I will post a step by step detailed process). Pencilled on a card template I made with the computer. The template is printed on standard card stock. Roughed out with my trusty Staedtler Lead Holder w/ 2H Lead. Detail with my favorite Staedtler 0.5 mm Automatic pencil with 0.5 2H lead (I like these to be Hypodermic sharp), Inked with mosty the Koh-I-Nor Rapidograph technical pens with the Black India Ink. Colored with the Prisma Color Markers.

No comments: